Listing Details

Northern Santa Barbara County [09969]
$350,000
Popular

Northern Santa Barbara County [09969]

Northern Santa Barbara County

Very profitable and well-liked 34-year established general and pediatric practice in northern Santa Barbara County, CA.

This efficient and very profitable practice features three large equipped operatories, digital x-ray, digital pano, and a comfortable and spacious reception area. The charming freestanding dental building (also for sale!) sits on a double lot with a small private parking lot surrounded by mature trees and lush landscaping. It is located in the main part of town with easy access and is within walking distance of several eateries and various service-related businesses.

The practice's revenue comes largely from children (+/- 65%), most of whom use Denti-Cal, and the rest from adults (+/-35%).  With relatively little competition, there's a tremendous opportunity to grow and become a major pediatric dentistry center.

Located just 2.5 - 3 hours north of Los Angeles on California's picturesque Central Coast, it's within an hour's drive to beaches, wine country, or the ever tourist-friendly Santa Barbara.

Notably, the dentist-to-population ratio in this part of California is very favorable to dentists and the relatively low cost of living makes it an excellent place to plant your roots!

Due to the seller's request for confidentiality, the map below shows only a general location.

For more information on this listing, please complete our Non-Disclosure Agreement, and we will send the information to your inbox.

Map

Listing Details

Features

  • Square Footage

    1496

  • Number of Ops

    4

  • Insurance Mix

    FFS, PPO, Medical

  • Opportunity Types

    Practice Sale

  • Real Estate

    Option to Buy Real Estate

Photo by:

More Information

For more information on this listing, please complete our Non-Disclosure Agreement, and we will send the information to your inbox.

Listing Agent

Agent: Darren Hulstine
DRE #: 01899816
Phone: 805-878-0633